There is no denying the positive impact that mobile, web and kiosk ordering can have on a business — and the statistics prove it. The results of a recent industry survey show that there are lifts in every category of the restaurant business when digital options are offered to customers.
And now, in celebration of summer, e|tab is offering Priority Partners one smoking hot deal! Now through the end of September, all setup fees will be waived. Yes, that is correct — 100 percent of all setup fees will now be included at no cost to you!
Did You Know?
- Online ordering lifts gross sales by 15% (or more) and average online order tickets are 30% higher than orders taken by phone or at the counter; this is largely a result of customers being exposed to your entire menu and up-selling themselves on extras, desserts, etc.
- Major efficiencies are gained from using online ordering — no more hostess or bartender phone duty, higher utilization of employees, greater throughput of kitchen team, lower error counts (less waste), etc.
- Money from the online business is deposited into the restaurant’s bank account the very next day, meaning e|tab funds in exactly the same way as your credit card processor: transaction proceeds from today’s business are available to you tomorrow.
- Less answering of phones and distractions for your front of house staff means better table service, faster turns at the bar… and all-around better service for your in-house guests –so, online ordering improves brick and mortar performance as well.
- e|tab complements your existing workflow with low learning curve for staff. Operators have choices for how they would like to receive their new orders: Printer, Tablet, Text, Email… or any combination of those that they choose.
e|tab makes placing orders a breeze, using any web-enabled device, customers can simply call up your establishment’s online ordering site, browse the menu, make their selections and pay for their orders. In-store kiosks allow them to skip the line, place their orders and pay in seconds. Learn more and contact us to sign up: 800-717-1250 or firstname.lastname@example.org.