Did you know that there are easy ways to accept mobile card payments? One way is with MX Merchant Express™. For an overview of what MX Express is and what it has to offer, read on.
What is MX Merchant Express?
MX Merchant Express is an iOS application for mobile acceptance available to all MX Merchant users. It’s available on iOS devices with 7.0 x or higher. While it’s an iPhone app, it will render on an iPad.
Benefits and features include:
- Process anywhere
- Backup processing option, if not primary
- EMV, NFC, and swipe capable
- Integrates seamlessly with MX Merchant (web)
- Digital signature capable
- Manual batch capable
- Multi-merchant capable
- Receipt options: print, email, and SMS
- Tip capable with the ability to adjust tips
How to Get Started
- Get your merchant account approved with our business development team.
- Visit the App store on your iOS device and install the MX Merchant Express app.
- Login with the credentials that we’ll provide you with for MX Merchant (web).
- Accept mobile payments.
Compatible printers include: Star Micronics TSP654II and Epson TM-T88V. Compatible card readers include: AnywhereCommerce Walker C2X Swipe Capable Audio Jack Connection, EMV Chip and Sign, NFC contactless as well as AnywhereCommerce Walker C2X with Bluetooth, EMV Chip and Sign, NFC contactless.
Discuss MX Merchant Express with our Business Development today! Contact us at email@example.com or give us a call at 800-717-1250 and mention this post.